Daily scrum meetings help keep the project on target as do regular inspections and reviews. Also know as Standup meetings attended by the Development Team and a Scrum Master.
It provides a simple means for team members to keep each other up to date without spending a lot of time in meetings or having to write and read piles of status reports.
It focus on quick discussion of progress, plans, and problems. The main purpose of the meeting is to let the members of the group quickly understand of:
- What each person did yesterday
- What they are going to do today
- If there are any obstacle
- If they need any assistance
- It is daily event for the team to communicate more effectively and improve the productivity of the team.