A Sprint Backlog is a list of the tasks and requirements to be completed within the sprint. Our Development team selects the top feature from the product backlog which they will deliver at the end of a sprint.
A short sprint allows us to release the working version of a product more frequently. After agreeing to do a particular feature, the feature is broken into a smaller task which is developed by product owner found in the sprint backlog.
The sprint backlog includes
- The list of user stories within the sprint in order of priority.
- The relative effort estimate for each user story.
- The tasks necessary to develop each user story.
- The effort, in hours, to complete each task.
- At the task level, we estimate the number of hours ( also called Story Points) each task will take to complete.