Ellocent Labs is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer with strong hands in ReactJS and Angularjs to join our dynamic team. Yyou will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular/ React best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Build Applications with Latest technologies (React, Angular JS)
- Building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable Angular/ React JSX to realize our ideas.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Creating clean code.
- Taking responsibility for both the technical side and the design side of applications.
- Work closely with internal team and key external partners to ensure new developments align with the roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a small team of developers on various work streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews, and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.
- Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications Improve test coverage of existing codebases
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to match design direction with markup and styling languages (HTML, CSS, SCSS)
- Experience of working other technologies/frameworks like NodeJS, Express
- Experienced in complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Experience building responsive user interfaces that work seamlessly across PCs, Mobiles, Tablets, etc.
- Experience with RESTful Web-services
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience working closely with back-end developers and an understanding of how to best manage interfacing with APIs
- Experience with source-control practices such as Git
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.