Ellocent Labs is seeking an experienced Ionic developer with demonstrated experience in designing and implementing enterprise-scale mobile app solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create PWA Hybrid Apps using the Ionic Framework along with Firebase integration.
- Primary responsibilities to include designing, developing and implementing solutions for Mobile Hybrid App (IONIC)
- Designing and developing well-tested, high performing and scalable cross-platform mobile applications on the Ionic platform for iOS and Android platforms
- Working with Product and UX to understand customer requirements, and collaborating on the design of new features
- Collaborating with other team members in an agile environment
- Driving development best practices, including unit testing, coding standards, and code reviews
- Identifying, proposing and implementing best-fit solutions in a complex business environment
- Apply corporate technical standards, procedures, and policies to resolve incidents and issues in a timely manner
- Ensure technical solutions meet business needs and that customer satisfaction with the delivered solution
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and peers on your team via good coding practices, process improvements, clean designs, smart testing, and review practices.
- 2+ years in design, development, and implementation of hybrid mobile applications (IONIC)
- Strong experience in UX design
- Knowledge of building PWA (Progressive web apps) would be a plus
- Must be good in using design patterns and object-oriented methodologies for mobile applications
- Well versed with data structure, multithreading, collections, exception handling
- Prior working experience with REST, JSON, AJAX, API/Services, JQuery
- Experience in implementing mobile application security
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development frameworks.
- Experience with source control and build tools.
- Knowledge with JIRA, GIT (Github, Bitbucket or similar