- It is simple to use, and also it is a correct tool to create the interactive front end design.
- The loading time of the website page is less; thus, it is helpful in SEO for the business.
- It enables the developers to reuse the old component while developing multiple UI.
- One of the main drawbacks of it is that it keeps on developing, so developers need to keep on learning.
- The documentation of it is not good enough. That’s why after reading the documentation, the developer sometimes developed the wrong which cost into wrong execution.
Evan You is the father of Vue.js, which is one of the most popular frameworks of java in today’s time. It is used to develop the user interface and be considered one of the most emerging front end technology. In the previous year, 2020, Vue 3.0 was released, enhancing the app performance and enhanced typescript support. There are some of the pros of using this framework:
- The entire framework is just 20 kilobytes in size; due to this, the file can be download instantly, which is quite helpful for the developers.
- This framework is quite simple; that’s why it is easy to understand. The developer can add the Vue.js to an existing project without performing much work on the project.
Despite the number of advantages, there are some drawbacks that are associated with this framework that needs to be addressed:
- It doesn’t have the common plugin. These common plugins work with various other tools and make the development easy for the developers.
- This framework keeps on changing; that’s why developers need to learn new things, which is quite complicated for most developers.
- Vue.js is the new framework and quite popular in a short time. But, till now, it is not supported by many programmers; that’s why the closed community is becoming the disadvantage.
- With the use of typescript, you can create complex types by combining existing ones. It also supports the interfaces.
- Typescript can detect 15% of the common bugs at the compile stage. It is helpful for the developer to save their time, and also, the developer can concentrate more on correcting mistakes in the logic.
- If the developer declared the variable as a string, then it won’t turn into the Boolean, so the typescript is predictable.
It is a next-generation component framework written in typescript. It is used for developing high-performing web apps. It converts the apps into vanilla JS code at the build time. It serves as a compiler that allows the running code in the browser without any abstraction layer; that’s why the app’s performance is enhanced. It can be used separately or in combination with any other framework for generating web apps.
Let’s take a look at some of its advantages and disadvantages.
- The web apps developed using the svelte are much faster than the app developed by using the other framework.
- It is quite easy to learn, and the developer also has to write less code than other frameworks.
- It is not much popular as compared to other frameworks such as react.
- Svelte can never be able to implement the full equivalent of React’s concurrent mode.
Deno is one of the most powerful tools for developers because it is used for implementing their code on the server-side. It was designed to overcome the shortcomings of Node.js, such as package management issues, security vulnerabilities. It comes with various integrated tools that make debugging, testing easy for the developer.
- It lets you directly install the packages from the URL or the developer can directly use them by importing packages as a library.
- It have a complete standard library for the developers.
- The developer can load ES modules using the import keyword and explicitly state the URL.
If you are looking for implementing the best latest trends. In that case, a company named “Ellocent Labs” is one of the best web development service company that provides different types of service like full stack development, back end development, Dot Net development, Java development, custom web development and CMS Development. We have a team of highly skilled and qualified members who are always ready to meet new challenges.
Read Also: Top Web Development Trends for 2021