Job Summary Looking for an experienced WordPress developer with a passion for creating innovative web solutions with proven ideation and innovation skills is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- WordPress theme customization and child themes
- Creating the website architecture.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, PayPal, Twilio and many others)
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Conducting website performance tests.
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL database and Oops Concepts
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Basic Knowledge of Magento/ Joomla / Shopify knowledge is plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PHP is a big plus
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer, at least 1+ years
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance