We believe below are 4 most important aspects for quality delivery to clients so therefore, we emphasises on the FOUR CORE VALUES of the AGILE Software development process:
- Individual and team interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
Agile Rituals also known as Scrum ceremonies are different practices carried out by teams that are implementing Agile. The essential scrum meetings are Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up (daily scrum), Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective. These ceremonies helps the teams to get work done in a structured manner, help to set expectations, empower the team to collaborate effectively, and ultimately drive results.
Any work that is to be performed in the Sprint is planned at the Sprint Planning. It is time-boxed to a maximum of eight hours for a month-long Sprint.
Daily Stand Up Meeting
It provides a simple means for team members to keep each other up to date without spending a lot of time in meetings or having to write and read of status reports.
The sprint review is focused on the product increment created during the sprint. It starts with a customer review and demonstration and ends with discussion and updates to the product backlog and release plan.
Meaningful retrospectives resolve project impediments, identify key issues, and create an environment of continuous improvement.
Your advanced technology partner for innovative Software solutions!!
- Develop stunning websites
- Developed Scalable and robust mobile apps.
- Emphasis on innovation and deliver digital success
- Create great user experience
- Dexterous team of Experts
- Provide support for 24*7